The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for Sales in the assigned territory. As such he/she is responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities at existing and potential customers within the assigned territory. Responsibilities
- Actively promotes and sell our solutions within the assigned territory
- Develops new business opportunities through new and existing sales channels.
- Develops tailored commercial and technical product/value demonstrations to the existing,
new and potential customers on all our products
- Develops & conducts activities on existing and new solutions to raise awareness of
the company’s offering.
- Build and maintain relationships within the industry.
- Strong commercial acumen with proven track record of deal closing
- Ability to work independently, disciplined and efficient under remote management
- Experience in selling technical systems and products / in the security industry
- Experience and network with Installers, Distributors and/or Integrators
- Good communication skills: oral, written and during presentations
|Job Category||Intruder Alarms|