- To drive the implementation of the business development strategies across Italy.
- To originate and close new business opportunities.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- A proven track record in a business development or sales role, achieving sales in a demanding environment.
- Extensive experience of CCTV and associated technologies, or similar market segment, in particular presenting relevant solutions to end users and consultants/specifiers.
- Capability to work independently in understanding customer needs, defining solutions and creating professional commercial proposals to customers (system integrators, end-user)
- Must have a knowledge of the market, main channels and potential customers within the electronic security market, IT & Networking.
- Previous experience working for a CCTV manufacturer would be beneficial, but not essential
- Good understanding of new technologies, especially network video systems and their topology
- Business or Technical Degree Level Education would be advantageous
- PC Literate – Intermediate & Advanced ‘Microsoft Office’ skills to include Excel
- A desire to make a positive impact on the market and brand recognition
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with both internal company Directors / colleagues and key clients
- Ability to demonstrate independent thinking and good clear judgement
- Ability to demonstrate motivation of teams to achieve targets
- A team player – demonstrate success in team situations
- Logical and well organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Displays a pro-active approach and is a ‘solution finder’
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Project Management, Product Planning, and strong communication skills required with the ability to present at board level to Blue Chip companies, and to communicate on all levels in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- English Language essential plus at least the local European language
- Clean Driving License
Location This is a field-based role, but the jobholder will ideally live in the Milan area or in the South Region. This role will involve extensive travel within Italy on a regular basis and travel outside of Italy may be required from time to time.